Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rehearsal

Yoshi, Michael, and myself will speak for the first time tonight over eJamming.com. We are rehearsing for the demo on the 4th. I must say I am a little nervous. After jamming a little with Michael and some random musicians I met on eJamming over the past few days, I have learned there is a slight learning curve, as there is with all new applications, and hope am well versed enough in the mix settings to play well.

Michael and I also had problems with our pro-tools settings one day, then the other, without making any changes we can remember, everything worked! I am hoping this will not change and that we don't have technical difficulties or hiccups before the demonstration.

My next blog entry will probably be post performance, so I will explain in great detail the experience.

No comments: