Wednesday, August 5, 2009

East Meets West

This was the name of the session Michael and I were a part of on Tuesday night. The experience was something I will remember for ever. As the technology and word grows about this process, and every one is doing it, I will be able to look back at my first online jam/recording experience with someone from another country.

I have been keeping in close contact with Alan and his technical support contact Mark. Michael and I worked out the latency bugs on our side by changing our buffer settings and making sure our internet connection was as strong as could be.

The experience was a lot of fun, as we found our selves goofing around with others in the lobby while waiting to jam with Yoshi. It resembled the same feeling Michael and I felt jamming together with each other for the first time. Learning each other styles and strengths. This opportunity means allot to me and helps me realize that I am becoming part of a movement in the internet and music as a whole.

I urge all who have any interest in eJamming to go to the website www.ejamming.com and sign up for the trial. Get your hands dirty with and see if you get the bug like we have.

No comments: