Thursday, July 23, 2009

We're ready for launch...kinda.

Installed the "eJamming AUDiiO 2.0" software and since I am at school, I am only using the chat feature. I am trying to meet with the powers that be at AiD on installing and setting up an eJamming station in our recording studio, so that I can test the software. I thought maybe the set-up they have at school is different then the one at my lead singers house...but it isn't. They have digi003's with macpros and Michael has a digi003 with a MBP. So, if it is too much of an uphill battle, I might just be hanging out at Michael's house A LOT more often.

Making notes on changes I think will refine the user experience. I will post it on the blog as soon as I get it approved by eJamming. As I wrote earlier, I signed a NDA with them, and have a meeting set up with Alan to go over the "Do's and Don't" on what I can and cannot say.

No comments: